Select your style & size:Select options
Let the masses fight over scraps of snow at the resort while you enjoy lap after lap of untouched powder bliss on the Never Summer Women's Aura Splitboard. Made for pow-hungry ladies, this split delivers backcountry-focused performance so you can deviate from the resort routine and unlock a whole new world beyond the boundaries.
Aggressive camber under the bindings offers powerful performance for charging down steeps and straight-lining chutes, while rocker between the feet and a setback stance help you float easily through the deep stuff. A stiffer flex helps the board maintain integrity when you're hitting hair-raising speeds. And when it hasn't snowed in a while and the conditions are less than optimal, the RDS 1 damping system soaks up vibrations so you still get a smooth ride.
The SuperLight Wood core is specifically designed for Never Summer's Carbonium Series, reducing weight for faster uphill performance without sacrificing strength. Carbon Max Laminates maximize energy transfer for instantaneous edge-to-edge response. Other split-friendly features include Sintered P-tex sidewalls on both the inner and outer edges for beefed-up durability and a Durasurf XT 5501 base for effortless glide through deep snow.
- Versatile split for powder-seeking ladies
- Hybrid rocker for mix of float and power
- Directional shape powder performance
- Stiffer flex handles high-speed lines and variable terrain
- RDS 1 smooths the ride in choppy conditions
- Sintered P-tex on inner walls for durability
- Includes Voile tip clips and hooks
- Never Summer boards have been handmade in Colorado since 1983
- Item #NVS004R
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Great shape and solid construction make this a fun board to tour with.