A half-length sleeping pad with two air chambers so you'll never deflate halfway through the night.
A unique design splits the interior of the Nemo Equipment Tuo Cub Sleeping into two separate air chambers that can be inflated individually to customize your cushioning. Your kids will find the Cub pad easier to carry and pack thanks to its smaller, lighter design. Because of this pad's smaller size, it's also ideal for ultralight backpackers or anyone who simply prefers the feel of a half-pad.
- 75D polyester shell fabric is tough enough for sleeping on rugged, rock-strewn ground without puncturing
- Shell fabric utilizes an external film laminate to ensure airtightness
- Two layers of foam padding create upper and lower air chambers for comfort and offer redundancy in case either chamber suffers a puncture
- Top layer of foam is cross-drilled inside to make it easier to compress for packing and weight savings
- Upper and lower chambers each have a separate air valve so you can inflate the bottom chamber for cushioning from rocks while the top chamber stays partially inflated for an extra-plush feel
- Air valves require a simple twist to open and close and are tough enough for seasons of backpacking, hiking, and camping