Select your style & size:Select options
You've never slept in the backcountry like this before.
- PU-coated ripstop
- Thermal Mirror aluminum film
- Air inflatable
- Undulating Lateral Baffles
- Item #NEM0056
- Q & A
This pad kills Thermarest xlite
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I don't think anybody realized that NEMO is making some really good gear. My 20 mummy pad is basically the same weight as a regular thermarest xlite, but for almost half of the price. I got it during 2015 thanksgiving sales and used this a lot this year. I inflate the pad with thermarest pump sack, it will take only a few mins. I also put this pad on logs but never have any leaking issue.
I didn't go for xlite because:
1. It's expensive
2. It's loud (I also have an Xtherm, which is also loud)
3. Nemo is on sale (got the regular mummy for $89)