Features a unique, inflatable main support and a feathery sub-three-pound weight.
A unique, inflatable support design allows the NEMO Equipment Moto 1P Superbivy with Footprint to pack down so small you can fit it inside the panniers on your bike or motorcycle, or under the seat of your canoe. Just unpack this tent, stake it out, attach the collapsible strut to tension the foot, and inflate the main support by the head using the included pump. Without poles and thanks to the single-person design, this one-of-a-kind tent weighs in at just under three pounds. You'll be hard pressed to find a solo tent that's lighter and easier to set up.
- Airbeam main support inflates quickly and provides enough headroom for a camper to sit up at the head of the tent
- Airbeam keeps the tent structurally stable, tensions the tent, and stands up to foul weather and wind
- Inner tent can be retracted underneath the fly to create a temporary, full-length vestibule space for gear storage
- Collapsible strut tensions the foot of the tent and tucks inside a reinforced sleeve at the Swallow Tail
- Two mesh vents promote cross ventilation from the head of the tent to the foot of the tent so you feel cool and comfortable, not stifled
- Included with the tent is a drybag-style stuff sack, integrated Pump, collapsible strut, stakes, and a repair kit