- Detail Images
Supported by air instead of poles, so it packs down small and feels ultralight.
The Nemo Equipment Moto 1P Superbivy uses a unique support design that allows this single-person storm shelter to pack down so small you can could fit it inside a motorcycle helmet. Instead of an array of clips and poles, Nemo's engineers opted to support this tent using an inflatable air column. A small, integrated hand pump inflates the main support, and once you're setup, you're treated to a larger-than-average bivy shelter with 37 inches of sit-up height. This shelter is lightweight, highly compact, fully weatherproof, and ideal for ultralight travelers and others with limited storage space like bikers or motorcyclists.
- ExoFly rain fly is fully waterproof so you stay dry in heavy, wet rainstorms
- ExoFly uses a retractable design that allows you to pull the inner tent from under the fly, giving you a temporary, full-length vestibule that's free standing
- Single-door design allows you to enter this bivy from the head, and the mesh door gives you a clear view of the sky above your head at night
- Front zipper entrance has enough head room so you can sit up at the head of the bivy for easy entrance and exit
- Bivy measures 117in long so it easily sleeps even the tallest, single camper and still leaves room at the foot or head for some gear or a pack
- Dual mesh vents allow air to circulate freely in and out of the foot of this bivy
- Rather than support poles, the bivy utilizes a built-in AirBeam strut that you inflate with air using the included foot pump
- Bivy can be fully staked out at each corner, and you can use guy lines for extra security if necessary
- Collapsible strut serves as a support that creates vertical tension at the foot of the bivy and creates a swallowtail shape that encourage maximum air circulation
- Bivy packs down to a tiny size (8 x 7in) so it could easily fit in the saddle bags of your motorcycle, bike pannier, or backpack
- Includes a dry-bag-style stuff sac, integrated pump, collapsible strut, stakes, and a repair kit