Showers keep you smelling nice, but also keep you healthy during extended stays in the wild.
- Provides a 5-7 minute steady shower
- Tough PU-coated polyester reservoir stands up to lots of camping abuse but remains lightweight
- Seven-foot neoprene hose includes a spray nozzle for proper cleaning and rinsing
- Foot pump maintains the pressure while you shower without needing a place to hang it from (like gravity-feed showers)
- Inflatable design stands 16-inches tall, but packs down to a 5.5in x 8.5in package so you can easily store it in your expedition pack or car's trunk
- Quick-connect valves makes setting up and packing up easy
Share your thoughts
Portable and Easy to Use
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This shower is sweet! Very easy to use and compact enough to take anywhere. The seven foot hose will make this really convenient to use in camp for doing dishes, hosing off bikes and of course taking a shower. The foot pump on this is awesome as you can keep a fairly steady stream of water by regulating the pressure with the pump.
I am looking forward to warmer weather to take this shower on some pack trips and really trying it out.
Everything I was hoping for...
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I've used it on several car camping trips. It performed perfectly and was a great help to everyone at the campsite. With 2 liters of water 2 people could easily take refreshing showers and get clean with water left for dishes. In short, after taking multiple showers and doing many sets of dishes I can say it makes things way easier and less daunting Lol. Those folks over at nemo got all sidetracked and it really payed off!
Helio Pressure Shower rocks!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Hey all, The Helio pressure shower is an awesome tool for all your outdoor water needs. I use it for washing the dishes, taking a quick shower, and cleaning off my fishing waders! Mostly I use it to clean of my bike! No more hose to hook up and turn on and off constantly. The Helio is super portable too so I take it on trips and its always full in the back of the car for any water needs I may have. Change your life, get a Helio Shower.
What's the second cap for on the foot...
What's the second cap for on the foot pump?
I haven't used this but I assume it would be something of an intake valve so the pump will re-inflate after you press on it. Much like the hand or foot operated pumps for air beds.
Correctamundo Pat. it is the Intake/refill Air valve, the reason for the cap is so you can compress the pump to less than half the "open" height, for space saving benefits while it is packed for transit.