NEMO Equipment Inc. Espri LE 2P Tent 2-Person 3-Season
- Detail Images
Your hooommme, hooooommmme on the range.
Head out into the wild with the NEMO Espri 2P Tent in your pack and a trail buddy in tow. Clever design touches make this tent comfortable to sleep in, well ventilated, and lightweight so it's easy on your back. A large door makes the single-entry design a breeze with two people, and the fast-attaching fly goes on in a jiffy when foul weather catches you by surprise. NEMO builds its tents with sturdy components and a reliable structural design so your tent will stand the test of time season after season.
- Ruggedly reliable yet lightweight PU nylon panels in the shell help this tent last season after season and repel rain and moisture in spots the fly doesn't fully cover (by design)
- Updates for 2012 include steeper front walls for more interior volume and waterproof panels on the doors for drier entry and exit
- Scoop-style shape keeps the rear vent open at all times for plenty of fresh air
- Large fly cutouts help shape the fly so it's easier to tension correctly, and the design encourages regular airflow
- Two styles of vestibule setup allow for a standard setup or an optional trekking-pole setup
- Optional overhead gear loft keeps your small essentials close at hand
- Ultralight fly door, standard vestibule, light pockets, stuff sack, stakes, and repair kit are all included