- Detail Images
Versatility and durability.
NEMO Equipment Inc Asashi 4P Four-Person Three-Season Tent can go from sitting in the back of your SUV to sheltering you from the weather in less time than it takes to bust out the cooler and the camp stove. This sturdy tent is roomy enough for a small family or a few friends on a weekend campout. Plus, the modular design creates expansion options to give you room for large pieces of gear or even more people. Plenty of storage, easy set up, and clean style make this tent a well-rounded setup for weekend camp trips.
- PU-treated nylon tent fabric is durable yet lightweight, and it repels the initial onslaught of moisture in case you have to set up in the rain
- PU-treated polyester fly seals out precipitation to keep you dry
- Aluminum poles are strong enough to handle strong winds, but they won't add much weight to your camping kit
- Gear vestibule is big enough to hold your backpacks or a four-legged camp mate
- Plenty of sleeping room gives four people room to get some shuteye without having to sleep head-to-foot
- Mesh ceiling and walls allow water vapor to escape
- Fast-pitch set up lets you create a lighter-weight shelter using just the fly, the poles, and a footprint (sold separately)
- Adjustable corner anchors speed setup and improve fabric tension
- Eight internal pockets give you plenty of room to stash small essentials
- Four Nemo Light Pockets diffuse light to turn your headlamp into soft ambient lighting
- Modular design let you attach this tent to the Atashi Garage unit or even a matching tent using a Asashi Link module
Share your thoughts
Does this tent come with steaks for guy...
Does this tent come with steaks for guy lines?
Nemo supplies just the minimum stakes required to setup the tent. For the Asashi 4, I believe it is 7. I have purchased 4 additional MSR groundhog stakes (7.5" length) to add to the Losi 3. The Nemo stakes are just under 7" in length. I have not had issues with them coming loose. The tent does come with extra guy line that you can add as needed to the guy out points
Awesome. I ordered this tent tonight.
Family luxury suite
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Since I already had a losi 3p I had no worries regarding the quality when ordering the Asashi. Having a physically challenged daughter made me look for a tent wtih a large opening to make lifting in and out easier and enough space inside for the whole family to sit upright. Weight was also an issue since I have to haul all her stuff. I was not disappointed. Good solutions for storing all your stuff inside and more than plenty of room for four and the dog as well. Easy to pitch and the garage works as a garage for her "jogger" wheelchair.
Easy set up for a family-sized tent
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I received feedback from the Backcountry staff regarding my question about a 4P tent that a sole person can set up easily. I got honest advice and also found backcountry had the best price! 2-day delivery was free! And the tent was so easy to set up (took 5 minutes). I chose Nemo because their products are very high quality and I had spoken with them directly regarding some of my specific questions. This tent is so large; I can actually stand up in the center (OK so I'm only 5') and the adjoining walls are also quite high. I'm sure I'm going to love this tent.