- Detail Images
- Community Images
Shelter you can count on every season of the year.
Whether you're braving high winds, heavy snows, or torrential rains, the Nemo Alti Storm 2-Person 4-Season Tent is built to weather the storm night after night, season after season. The ridge poles run all the way to the ground for increased strength in high winds, and the UVX windows allow you to check the weather without venturing outside. Plus, dual doors and vestibules allow you to enter or exit without disturbing your tent mate.
- Nylon ripstop canopy fabric is durable, lightweight, and highly breathable
- Nylon fly material has a PU coating that keeps the tent dry and protected in stormy weather
- Industry-leading DAC Featherlite NSL poles provide an ideal combination of strength and low weight
- Dual doors and vestibules allow you to enter and exit without having to crawl over your tent mate
- Ridge poles follow the long length of the tent and run all the way to the ground, providing increased strength and structure in high winds
- 34 square feet of floor area is designed to comfortably sleep two
- Full-length pole sleeves make for easy set-up and provide roomy interior space
- Reflective zipper pulls and anchor points help you locate the tent in the dark
- UVX windows allow you to check the weather without going outside
- Multiple guy points provide additional support in gusty weather
- Light pockets in each corner allow you to insert a headlamp for ambient lighting
- Packs into a 20 X 7 inch stuff sack and weighs in at just over nine pounds
- Drybag-style roll-top stuff sack keeps the tent protected from the elements when packed
- Includes stakes, guy out cordage, and a repair kit
Share your thoughts
Is this tent going to be restocked this...
Is this tent going to be restocked this season?
Unfortunately we do not have any more on order at this time.