Select your style & size:Select options
Ka-boom! Making it thunder is even more fun than making it rain and the Neff Thunder Sunglasses can help. With frightfully clear polarized lenses and clean, classy style, the Thunder Sunglasses can practically be heard coming a mile away.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Polarized lenses reduce fatigue-causing glare
- Vintage frame presents a classic look for all occasions
- Lightweight and durable acetate frame wears comfortable and can withstand a little rambunctiousness
- Item #NFF0849
- Q & A
A fine set of sunnies
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I was hesitant because sunglasses don't have a very long life when in my possession but then I put them on and my girlfriend was like "wow, you look like less of a douche", which is pretty rare. They seem to do equally well in the theatres of trout hunting and attempting to seem cooler than you may actually be. They have also been quite helpful in a number of hangover related situations.
crisp and clear
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
love these polarized glasses because they mix fashion with function. i feel cool and like the size of the frame, while still have crystal clear vision in the brightest part of the day.
Super Rad Neff Thunder Sunglasses
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Super rad. Surprised to discover they were polarized especially for the price. Rad color choices, great value. 5 out of 5, yo!
What are the measurements?
Temple Length: 144 mm
Frame Width: 143 mm
Lens Height: 46 mm
Lens Width: 52 mm
Bridge: 15 mm