- Community Images
Sit on top to enjoy the weather, the fishing, or the water.
- Easily adjustable foot pedals for comfort on longer tours
- Quick Seal Hatch in the bow uses a watertight gasket to keep water out of the bulkhead
- Cross-lock buckle system ensures the hatch stays closed and is easy to open and close with one hand
- Polymer hull material is durable and light so you can maneuver the boat easily in and out of the water
- Necky touring seat is made of durable foam is designed to reduce pressure on your sciatic nerve and not retain water, the high back support is comfortable for hours on the water
- Optional Necky Rudder with foot pedals assists in tracking and keeping the boat steady and safe in inclement weather
- Rounder top shape sheds water to keep you dry in rougher water
- Nylon tank cover has multiple adjustment points to hold your gear in place for a day tour or overnight trip
- Sturdy deck grab handles allow you to customize your boat with thigh straps or fishing-pole holders
- Water bottle holder to maintain hydration for all-day paddling
Share your thoughts
Necky Vector 13'
LOVE this kayak! Had a Tarpon 160, OK Prowler 13 &15, and a Perception Search 15 and the Vector 13 outperforms them all! Quick to turn on fast moving rivers, great for touring with good glide, excellent speed, and fit/finish and seating is really good. Get one!
I put off buying a SOT for years because they paddle like a barge. This SOT does what they SAY IT DOES. I think it is as could as you want or ever expect an SOT to be. Thaxton