- Detail Images
Fish from it, camp from it, or just enjoy a leisurely paddle.
Slide onto the Necky Kayaks Vector 13 Kayak and skirt along the coast or plan a longer paddle and hit an island for a little overnight camping. The streamlined hull allows this boat to paddle with the efficiency of a dedicated touring boat, and the open, sit-on-top cockpit design allows you to move with freedom and confidence. You get stability, storage for a night and a day worth of gear, and a boat you can take everywhere from the local lake to the ocean.
- Polymer hull material is durable and light so you can maneuver the boat easily
- Rounded top shape helps the hull shed water to keep you dry in rougher water
- Necky touring seat's durable foam is designed to reduce pressure on your sciatic nerve, and the high-back seat provides enough support for hours on the water
- Foot pedals support your feet inside the cockpit, and the pedals adjust on a sliding rail in order to fit different paddlers with varying leg lengths
- Quick Seal Hatch in the bow uses a watertight gasket to keep water out of the bulkhead
- Cross-lock buckle system ensures the hatch stays closed and is easy to open and close with one hand
- Nylon tankwell cover has multiple adjustment points to hold your gear in place for a day tour or overnight trip
- Water bottle holder to maintain hydration for all-day paddling
- Sturdy deck grab handles allow you to customize your boat with thigh straps or fishing-pole holders