- Detail Images
Like a short sea kayak with the easy-going feel of a recreational boat.
Climb into the Necky Kayaks Manitou Sport Kayak and paddle down slow-moving rivers, across open lakes, or along the ocean for some close-to-shore coastal exploration. The short length, soft chine lines, and molded-in rear skeg make this hull maneuverable in moving water and stable in rough, windy conditions, and they help it track straight for efficient paddling over long distances. Novice paddlers will appreciate the comfortable, adjustable seating, while intermediate paddlers will love the fact that there's more than 60 liters of stern storage for all sorts of extra gear.
- Polymer hull feels lightweight on the water and is durable enough to take a beating at the hands of novice paddlers
- Spacious cockpit gives you plenty of room to move around so you can get in and out without fumbling around
- ACS seating system features an easy-to-use adjustment system so you can perfect the fit of the backrest height, thigh support, lumber support, and backrest angle for maximum comfort
- Seat material feels soft, drains water quickly, and uses a channeled texture that improves airflow between the seat and your butt and back
- Cockpit Support Track footbrace system uses padded pedals (great for bare feet), and the pedals can be adjusted along a track to accommodate a wide range of leg lengths
- Quick Seal hatch cover has a unique gasket that forms a tight seal so your stern storage area stays dry
- Cross Lock Buckle system uses a single, quick-release buckle to tension four straps that keep the hatch cover securely in place
- Bungee-cord paddle keepers give you secure storage for your paddle so you can go hands-free when you need to
- Bow and stern carry handles make it easy to unload this boat from a vehicle and load it into the water
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I returned this product because it was too hard to place it on my SUV by myself. Otherwise, carrying it (place your shoulder through the opening) is sufficient and stable. I would recommend to get the matching spray skirt as its a pain to get water into the kayak.