- Detail Images
The big brother of the Manitou family.
Take on long stretches of open water when you're behind the helm of the Necky Kayaks Manitou 14 Kayak. Long and streamlined, the sleek hull of the Manitou borrows its efficient shape from Necky's line of sea kayaks. With storage enough for an overnight trip and a drop-down skeg for improved tracking in windy conditions, this boat has something to offer for all levels of paddlers, from the novice to the experienced boater.
- Polymer hull feels lightweight on the water and it's durable enough to take a beating at the hands of novice paddlers
- ACS seating system features an easy-to-use adjustment system so you can perfect the fit of the backrest height, thigh support, lumber support, and backrest angle for maximum comfort
- Seat material feels soft, drains water quickly, and uses a channeled texture that improves airflow between the seat and your butt and back
- Cockpit Support Track footbrace system uses padded pedals (great for bare feet), and the pedals can be adjusted along a track to accommodate a wide range of leg lengths
- A simple pull of a wire at the cockpit drops down the deployable skeg at the stern, improving the tracking of your boat for windy days or long paddles
- Quick Seal hatch covers have unique gaskets that form a tight seal so your bow and stern storage areas stay dry
- Cross Lock Buckle system uses a single quick-release buckle to tension four straps that keep the hatch cover securely in place
- Bungee-cord paddle keepers give you secure storage for your paddle so you can go hands-free when you need to
- Bow and stern carry handles make it easy to unload this boat from a vehicle and load it into the water
Share your thoughts
where can I get a necky Manitou in...
where can I get a necky Manitou in Christchurch New Zealand?
Since were are not the manufacturer we unfortunately do not have a list of our other retailers that sell this. If you contact Necky directly they should have a list of authorized retailers that carry their gear and they may even know who picked up this kayak specifically.