- Detail Images
Proper fit for prolonged fun.
Hit the open water in the super-stable, easy-handling Necky Looksha 12 SI Kayak, built for small-to-medium build paddlers. With its shorter, narrower hull, it fits kids and folks with lighter frames but delivers the same superior tracking and gliding as the other Looksha boats. A soft, ventilated Active Comfort System seat lets you customize every aspect, from thigh and lumbar support to backrest angle, for marathon fun. Carry a full load in the dual hatches, float through rough water, and tour from sea to sea in a boat built just for you.
- Polymer construction withstands touring wear and tear
- Active Comfort System seat features intuitive adjustment, soft, supportive multi-laminate construction, ventilating airflow, and lateral stabilizers
- Four-way adjustable seat lets you personalize backrest height, thigh and lumbar support, and backrest angle for a custom and cush ride
- Support Track foot brace system features contoured rubber, extra padding, an intuitive adjustment, and position indicators for security, comfort, and control
- Comfort Fit foam thigh braces provide a snug fit for any leg length for optimal control
- Quick Seal hatches at the bow and stern with Cross Lock buckle system and bulkheads provide ample dry storage
- Reflective safety perimeter line adds visibility when light is low
- Rudder system sold separately