- Detail Images
Maneuverability and speed for large lakes or open stretches of oceanic coast.
Tour the coast and explore rocky, coastal islands from inside the roomy cockpit of the Necky Kayaks Looksha 12 Kayak. Shorter and wider than most traditional day-touring boats, this kayak offers increased maneuverability for tight coves and rock-solid secondary stability for conquering rough conditions. Streamlined hull lines keep you moving quickly and efficiently across open water, and highly adjustable seating provides the sort of comfort you'd expect from the couch in your living room—sounds like quite the life, doesn't it?
- Hull shape is shorter and wider than most day-touring boats so you can maneuver easily, but still plenty streamlined for distance
- ACS seating system features an easy-to-use and easy-to-see adjustability system for maximum comfort
- Adjust backrest height, thigh support, lumber support, and backrest angle to achieve the perfect fit
- Seat material feels soft, drains water quickly, and uses a channeled texture that improves airflow between the seat and your butt and back
- Cockpit Support Track footbrace system uses padded pedals (great for bare feet), and the pedals can be adjusted along a track to accommodate a wide range of leg lengths
- Quick Seal hatch cover has a unique gasket that forms a tight seal so your stern storage area stays dry
- Cross Lock Buckle system uses a single, quick-release buckle to tension four straps that keep the hatch cover securely in place
- Bungee-cord paddle keepers give you secure storage for your paddle so you can go hands-free when you need to
- Bow and stern carry handles make it easy to unload this boat from a vehicle and load it into the water