Select your style & size:Select options
This boat was designed for ladies who prefer finesse over brute strength.
Smaller women will slip into the Necky Kayaks Eliza Kayak with Rudder and feel right at home on the water. A long, sleek hull makes this boat an efficient day-touring rig, while the drop-down rudder and cockpit foot pedals add the control you need for really long paddles. Fore and aft storage keeps your gear dry and secure, adjustable seating means comfort, and one percent of the gross sales of this boat are donated to the Breast Cancer Fund—that's a win for everyone.
- Slim, sleek, long hull slips through the water, reduces drag, and maneuvers easily
- Touring seat is soft, repels water, and features an adjustable backband for comfort and support
- Comfort Fit thigh braces are adjustable to fit a variety of paddlers
- Cockpit Support Track foot-brace system uses padded pedals (great for bare feet), and the pedals can be adjusted along a track to accommodate a wide range of leg lengths
- Rudder system is operated by foot pedals mounted inside the cockpit so you can steer your boat without relying entirely on your paddling technique
- Rudder is made of durable aluminum and can be dropped down or raised up from the cockpit, so you don't have to leave the boat to engage the system
- Quick Seal hatch cover has a unique gasket that forms a tight seal so your stern storage area stays dry
- Cross Lock Buckle system uses a single, quick-release buckle to tension four straps that keep the hatch cover securely in place
- Bungee-cord paddle keepers give you secure storage for your paddle so you can go hands-free when you need to
- Bow and stern carry handles make it easy to unload this boat from a vehicle and load it into the water
- Item #NEC0097