- Detail Images
- Earth-friendly recycled polyester shell fabric
- DWR treatment for moisture protection
- Cocona and polyester synthetic insulation keeps you warm even when wet
- 2 front zip pockets and 1 zip chest pocket for storage
- 1 zip internal pocket for small essentials
- Offset reverse coil zipper is water-resistant and reduces chafing
- Internal elastic cuffs comfortably reduce drafts
Share your thoughts
Good jacket for a great price
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I'm 6'2" and 190-195 pounds and I bought this jacket about 3 weeks ago and wear it whenever I get a chance. It's good on its own with a short sleeve underneath in 40 degree and above weather, and I'm planning on using it in some amount of cold (20s/teens) soon with a base layer and shell and I'm guessing that's all I'll need, as I'll be hiking/moving. Just sitting, though, it might not be enough to keep warm. Also, this is my first synthetic jacket and it surprised me how flat/un-puffy it was, but that could just be the way most synthetic jackets are.
The fit is a pretty tight - almost form fitting - which I thought would be bad but I actually like it. Unfortunately, the sleeve length just the slightest bit short on me. But I'm a tall guy and always have trouble with sleeve length in dress shirts and the like.
-Sleeves are the slightest bit short
PS when it arrives it's pretty compacted/in a tight plastic sheet. I don't know if that affects its ability to insulate/keep warm, but I'm guessing that's how they are all going to be shipped.