- Community Images
A jacket that fits your high expectations in both style and comfort.
Wear the Nau Men's Shroud Of Purrin Hooded Softshell Jacket while you travel on trains, commute through the city, or explore countrysides. This wind- and water-resistant jacket features a breathable softshell outer and an incredibly soft faux-fur polyester fleece interior for superior comfort.
- Breathable, wind-resistant Teijin EcoCircle fabric construction features softshell, a water-repellent exterior, and a soft pile interior]
- Waterproof shoulder overlays help protect from the wet during a sudden rainstorm
- Light insulation helps fend off the cold while you travel or commute
- Four-channel wicking yarn on the interior fleece fabric keeps you dry
- Four-way stretch fabric, regular cut, and modern lines offer plenty of unrestricted, comfortable movement
- Waterproof hood with two-way drawcord shields your head and face from the elements
- Drawcord hem, reverse-coil DWR front zip with wind flap, and adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs keep the weather out
- Two front zip pockets and two chest zip pockets hold your wallet, keys, and other small essentials
- One internal zip pocket with mobile device slot and one drop-in pocket for convenience
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I love it, it is my favourite all-around jacket today.
I've worn it for around a month, at least four times a week.
It looks great, the fabric is surprisingly comfortable and good looking, and it has a good build. I'm very happy with it.