- Detail Images
Planet-friendly rain protection.
Take shelter in style thanks to the waterproof and breathable Nau Women's Refugio Jacket. A detachable adjustable hood, venting, and pockets galore round out this sophisticated piece of rainwear, and—since it's made from 100% recycled polyester—you get comfort and coverage that your body and soul can feel good about.
- Double-layered, 100% recycled polyester twill with a PU laminate and a DWR coating righteously protects against water and wind
- 100% recycled polyester taffeta lining feels satiny-smooth next to your skin
- Front Vislon DWR zipper has wind flap to ward off drafts and wetness
- Drawcord storm-skirt hem prevent cold from sneaking in
- Underarm and snapped center-back vents let out excess heat in warmer weather or during high-output activity
- Detachable hood with drawcord zips off when not needed
- Zippered hand pockets, zippered chest and waist pockets, and internal audio and drop-in mesh pockets secure essentials right where you want them