The Nau Men's Oslo Down Jacket battles winter's cold, wet weather with light and lofty warmth and waterproof protection. Fully taped seams prevent snow from seeping through the jacket, and down insulation adds a heap of warmth without adding much weight. Everything about this jacket is either recycled or organic, from the robust shell made with organic cotton to the recycled down insulation and recycled lining. Adjustments at the hood and cuffs offer a secure fit, and a plethora of pockets, including an internal pocket with audio compatibility, secure all the essentials you need for a day exploring the city.
- Winter warrior battles cold temps and snowy skies
- Fully taped seams for reliable waterproofing
- Recycled down insulation ensures lofty warmth
- Robust shell made from organic cotton and recycled polyester
- Smooth recycled polyester lining
- Adjustable hood and cuffs seal out cold weather
- Item #NAU006T
- Q & A
Recycled Down Is Here!
See more at http://www.nau.com/recycleddown