Keep him moving.
Back to school means active learning, games of hot lava on the playground, and afternoon bike rides with the friends, so it's important you give him a shoe that can keep up. The Native Shoes Boys' AP Chukka Shoe offers comfort, durability, and style for his active life. Constructed with a perforated brushed fiber upper, this shoe keeps his feet cool and comfortable, whether he's out running around with friends or sitting in the classroom. An EVA outsole is lightweight and absorbs shock, so he'll feel comfortable all day. The elastic and toggle single lace design makes it easy for him to get the shoe on and off by himself, catering to that independent streak you're not complaining about.
- A casual sneaker that offers the perfect blend of comfort and style
- Brushed fiber perforated upper for durability and breathability
- EVA outsole provides lightweight shock absorbency
- Elastic and toggle single lace for easy on and off
- Built on the Appollo Platform
- No-sew at heel and eyelets for lasting wear
- Item #NTS002A