- Detail Images
Tough stuff, cool shades.
The cool, sleek Native Eyewear Sidecar Polarized Sunglasses do more than dress up your face in style—they protect your eyes against harmful sun rays and glaring light, so you can see clearly and comfortably. All-around protective from ear to eye, these shades have you covered from their lightweight, tough-as-nails Rhyno-Tuff Air Frame to the impact-resistant crystal carbonate lens with UV- and infrared-defying N3 technology. With the choice between a versatile, classic polarized lens and Reflex lens with added glare protection for the brightest conditions, you get just the right Sidecar for your lifestyle. Add to that the quick-and-easy Snap-Back interchangeable lens system with included low-light lenses, and your eyes can rest easy from sunup until sundown.
- Super-easy Single Snap-Back interchangeable lens system lets you snap lens in and out in a flash
- Innovative N3 lens resists impact and reduces blue light to deliver high contrast and fine acuity for superior optical performance
- Protective N3 polarized lens blocks up to four times more infrared light than a regular polarized lens to reduce eye fatigue and the likelihood of dry eyes
- Reflex lens models add extra glare protection for use on-water or extremely bright light; other polarized lenses are best for moderate-to-bright light
- Included SportFlex lens gives you visual clarity in a wide range of low-light conditions
- High-performance co-injected Rhyno-Tuff Air Frame withstands high-speed collisions and temperature extremes while feeling light as a feather
- Venting in the frame allows airflow to prevent fog and condensation while blocking peripheral light
- Soft, comfortable Cushinol nose and temple pads grip for a secure, custom-feeling fit during activity
- Cam-action hinges lock quickly into position for instant wearability
- Fits medium to large faces
- Mastoid Temple Grip hugs the mastoid bone behind the ears for a secure yet comfortable fit
- Optic gear zippered and soft cases included for protective storage and transport
- See chart for lens details and sizing
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I use these for biking to work because I have a lens set for during the day and then a set for the ride home in the evening. It's fairly easy to change the lenses, but I haven't learned how to do it without getting finger prints everywhere. I don't know if it's the vents on the frame or a coating on the lenses, but they seem to recover from condensation faster than my last pair of sunglasses. The case that comes with them is very handy and has pockets for your extra lenses.