Select your style & size:Select options
Smokin' hot style and bombproof strength.
Sporty and sophisticated, the Native Eyewear Camas Polarized Sunglasses deliver glare-reducing polarized protection and lightweight, bombproof performance in style. Infrared and UV rays get the no-entry with the shielding N3 lens technology. And high-quality optics keep your vision clear and crisp. Impact-resistant crystal carbonate lenses let you play as hard as you like, and co-injected Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames keep its structure, even if you collide at high speeds in scorching heat. A comfy fit is secured by an adjustable Flex Metal nose pad system and Mastoid Temple Grip behind the ears, so you don't lose this great-looking protection.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Innovative N3 lens resists impact and reduces blue light to deliver high contrast and fine acuity for superior optical performance
- Protective N3 polarized lens blocks up to four times more infrared light than a regular polarized lens to reduce eye fatigue and the likelihood of dry eyes
- Reflex lens models add extra glare protection for use on-water or extremely bright light; other polarized lenses are best for moderate-to-bright light
- High-performance co-injected Rhyno-Tuff Air Frame withstands high-speed collisions and temperature extremes while feeling light as a feather
- Venting in the frame allows airflow to prevent fog and condensation while blocking peripheral light
- Soft, comfortable Cushinol nose and temple pads grip for a secure, custom-feeling fit during activity
- Flex Metal nose pad system adjusts to accommodate noses of all shapes and sizes for a precise fit
- Cam-action hinges lock quickly into position for instant wearability
- Fits medium faces
- Mastoid Temple Grip hugs the mastoid bone behind the ears for a secure yet comfortable fit
- Optic gear zippered and soft cases included for protective storage and transport
- See chart for lens details and sizing
- Item #NTV0109
- Q & A