Native Eyewear Nova Polarized Sunglasses
- Detail Images
Ready for sunny competition.
Beach volleyball? Bring it. Sand Frisbee? Done. The Native Eyewear Nova Polarized Sunglasses are as ready for athletic combat as you are. Built for speed and utility in a fast-paced environment, these shades filter 100% of harmful UV rays while boasting a durable Rhyno-Tuff thermoplastic frame that takes a beating.
- Cushinol pads create a non-slip grip that holds your glasses in place during periods of activity and movement
- Cam-Action hinges quickly lock into place
- Mastoid Temple Grip technology ensures a snug and secure grip behind ears
- High-performance frames withstand abuse and temperature extremes to offer unprecedented longevity
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These look great and feel great. I've been a "Native" guy for years and these are the best I've had. Wish the lens was interchangeable but it makes up for it in style.