- Detail Images
Hide out after a lulu of a night behind the Lulus.
- Single Snap-Back interchangeable lens system allows you to easily swap the lenses out to suit the lighting conditions (extra lenses sold separately)
- Eyebrow venting prevents fogging by allowing air to circulate
- Rhyno-Tuff frame withstands impact and temperature changes
- Soft temple and nose pads enhance comfort and grip
Share your thoughts
Great for narrow faces
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
My head was slightly too large for these frames. The coverage from the lenses is great and the glasses are light. I lost them in a creek recently and found a different pair that fit my noggin a little better.
Worth every darn penny!
So, I have always scoffed at people who spent a lot of money on their sunglasses. I prided myself on my $3.00 ones that meant nothing when I sat on them or left them behind somewhere. That all changed when I tried on my husband's Native polarized glasses and compared them to mine! I went straight to Backcountry and tried to find a more girly shape. The "Lulu" was the winner, as I loved the shape and style, along with the polarized lenses...which makes everything just look better! Of course I felt guilty spending $90, but Native has a lifetime warranty so the pressure to not break them has melted away! Absolutely worth the money!