Select your style & size:Select options
Rugged, sleek, and ready for anything under the sun.
Aptly part of their Odyssey Series, the Native Eyewear Kodiak Polarized Sunglasses fight the glare and blaze of the sun for exceptional eye protection and comfort while on your outdoor adventure. These super-light and strong shades feature an N3 crystal carbonate polarized lens that provides superior protection against infrared and UV light and crisp, high-contrast optics. A co-injected Rhyno-Tuff frame withstands your crashes and collisions and extreme temperatures for exceptional durability for whatever work or play. Available with either a polarized lens for versatile use in moderate-to-bright conditions or polarized Reflex lens for extra glare protection in the brightest light or when on the water, you can choose what's best for your environment. All models come with an interchangeable SportFlex lens for use in low light.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Super-easy Single Snap-Back interchangeable lens system lets you snap lens in and out in a flash
- Innovative N3 lens resists impact and reduces blue light to deliver high contrast and fine acuity for superior optical performance
- Protective N3 polarized lens blocks up to four times more infrared light than a regular polarized lens to reduce eye fatigue and the likelihood of dry eyes
- Reflex lens models add extra glare protection for use on-water or extremely bright light; other polarized lenses are best for moderate-to-bright light
- Included SportFlex lens gives you visual clarity in a wide range of low-light conditions
- High-performance co-injected Rhyno-Tiff Air Frame withstands high-speed collisions and temperature extremes while feeling light as a feather
- Venting in the frame allows airflow to prevent fog and condensation while blocking peripheral light
- Soft, comfortable Cushinol nose and temple pads grip for a secure, custom-feeling fit during activity
- Cam-action hinges lock quickly into position for instant wearability
- Fits medium faces
- Mastoid Temple Grip hugs the mastoid bone behind the ears for a secure yet comfortable fit
- Optic gear zippered and soft cases included for protective storage and transport
- See size chart for lens details
- Item #NTV0105
- Q & A
Great for smaller faces
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
If you have a hard time finding sunglasses to fit a smaller face, give the Native Kodiak's a try. The nose and temple pads are comfortable and keeps the glasses from moving. on your face and head. The lens are sharp and frames are lightweight. Great for hiking, climbing and biking.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I own costas, oakleys, and now natives. The native kodiak is now my favorite pair. Very lightweight, love the craftmanship and the lenses are amazing!! Very pleased with this product.
Native Eyewear Kodiak Sunglasses
What are the measurements?
Temple Length: 114 mm
Frame Width: 120 mm
Lens Height: 33 mm
Lens Width: 44 mm
Bridge: 19 mm