- Detail Images
Get after what drives you through life with protection for your eyes.
- Extremely lightweight Rhyno-Tuff Air frame resists damage during activities and everyday use
- Ultralight aluminum arms reduce weight and feature cam action hinges that quickly lock into position when opened
- Polarized Crystal Carbonate (PCC) lenses shield your eyes from 99% of potentially dangerous glare and provide 100% protection from degrading UV rays
- PCC lenses are hard-coated to prevent scratching
- Flex Metal adjustable nose pad system lets you get a snug fit for your particular nose shape and Cushinol nose pads provide grip even when you sweat
- Native Eyewear’s top vents on the frame help prevent fogging from your body heat
- Mastoid temple grips hug the bone behind your ear even during rigorous activity
- Includes a soft protective pouch/cleaning cloth within the case
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I purchased these for summer cycling. They fit reasonably well (I have a large noggin'), but the frames do feel relatively delicate. After periodic use this summer one of the hinges appears to be coming loose (one arm is really loose, the other is relatively snug). However, my biggest issue is with the coating on the lens. Something in my everyday use is staining/fading the coating. It looks like they are smudged or fogged up, but I can not clean the smudge off of the lens. The only thing I can think of is the sunscreens I use during a long ride, maybe the sweat is transporting some of that to the lens? I've never had this issue with other sunglasses. I'd have to say I'm disappointed with the durability of the frames and the lenses.
stay far far far away
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
These are the most flimsy and awful shades I've ever tried. It says they are polarized but there is no way this can be true. They provide no protection whatsoever. Even more upsetting than the headache you're sure to get with them on is the fact that they are so flimsy they feel like they'll break within days. Comes with an incredibly cheap case as well. I can't believe these are from a brand most associate with quality eyewear. The quality of shades you'd find at Wal-Mart for $8 would be vastly superior.
what's the ideal use for these shades,...
what's the ideal use for these shades, what kind of sport due its characteristics?
The polarization makes them great for any activity where you want to cut glare such as fishing or ski touring. The lightweight makes them a pretty good option for most things where you want to have shades on for long periods of time.