- Detail Images
- Proprietary Anti-Ocular Intrusion System prevents removable lenses from coming inward toward your eyes in the event of a high-impact hit
- Lightweight Rhyno-Tuff Air frame resists damage during activities and everyday use
- Interchangeable Polarized Crystal Carbonate (PCC) lenses shield your eyes from 99% of potentially dangerous glare and provide 100% protection from UV rays
- PCC lenses are hard-coated to prevent scratching
- Cushinol nose pads provide grip even when you sweat
- Mastoid temple grips hug the bone behind your ear even during rigorous activity
- Includes a soft protective pouch and cleaning cloth
Share your thoughts
Super cute but made for a child
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
These are super cute sunglasses, appropriate amount of tint, great quality but WAY too small. I think they were designed to fit a child or tween.
Cute, but tiny!!!!
Cute but didn't quite work for me.
These are great looking and the price is right for polarized sunglasses! Sadly I had to return them because they were too small for me (a first!).
Great for small faces
I always have a hard time finding sunglasses to fit my very narrow face - but these do! I was previously very loyal to Maui Jim (and even dropped $200 like it was nothing to buy a replacement pair when mine fell out of my purse on a plane). These are cheaper, darker, still polarized, fit my face better, and are more stylish. Sorry MJ, I do still love you! I wore these skiing and didn't tear up from too much wind. They also held up extremely well at the beach (I hesitantly wore them in the water). You can't tell in the pic, but I have the brown tortoise color.
Bottom line - small faces rejoice!