- Polarized lenses eliminate horizontal glare so you can see better on water, snow, and the road
- Double Snap-Back interchangeable lens system lets you drop in the right lenses for the light
- Rhyno-Tuff Air frames use thermoplastic tech to give you a lightweight feel and durability
- Cushinol nose pads are soft and flexible for a cush ride
- Mastoid Temple Grips hug the bones behind your ears for a secure fit
- Cam-action hinges quickly lock into position
- Anti-Ocular Intrusion System means your lenses won't shoot towards your eyes in case of impact
Share your thoughts
First Experience with Native
This is the first time I have purchased Native. These come with a additional set of low light lenses. I've only had them for a few days but so far so good and then lenses are easily changed out. These will fit a Large face really well. Lots of coverage. I usually have issues with sunglasses pinching me behind the ears and I do not have an issue with the Bolders.
I got these shades for outdoor activities (mountain biking, paddling, hiking etc) and they are great! They protect your eyes from wind when your riding, and from those pesky bugs. They stay put which is a major plus for me, they do fog up a little but not too bad. These are definitely my favorite shades!