Cinch the Nathan Triangle Hydration Lumbar Pack around your waist and set out for a run or a fast walk around town. The adjustable hip belt keeps this pack right in the small of your back, and the soft-sip water bottle is positioned at just the right angle so you can pull it out, drink, and slide it back into place without breaking your stride. Nathan even built in a small ID tab so you can keep your vital information where it's easy to find in the event of an emergency.
- Nylon hip belt is fully adjustable so it fits a variety of body shapes and sizes
- Bottle slips into a lightweight, insulated holder that positions the bottle at an easy-to-reach angle
- Tru-Flex water bottle is made of plastic that's semi-rigid but still easy to squeeze
- Bottle top has a leak-proof cap and a push-pull sipping spout that feels soft against your lips
- Gusseted mesh pocket fits your phone and a set of keys
Share your thoughts
It's nice for the price
I like the way it rides on my hip and upper butt. It's easy to get the water bottle out with one hand. The nipple is a little hard to close and if you dont close it all the way your butt will get wet.