Superior hydration-delivery mechanism.
- Slimmer profile is ideal for small hands
- Flip Straw in leak-proof cap allows kids to sip fluids without unscrewing the cap, averting spills
- Wide mouth makes cleaning a breeze
- Smaller size fits in most lunch boxes
- Slip-proof bottom helps prevents spills
- Not for use with hot liquids
Share your thoughts
Nice sipper, annoying sleeve
The carabiner-incorporated lid is super convenient and not having to bite the valve while sipping is a nice change from Camelbak's design...but the sleeve is annoying. It looks cool but not really necessary for what I do - travel, hiking. Maybe it up's the bottle's bottom-end protection? I did have another Nathan steel bottle get bent out of shape and end up like the leaning tower of Pisa. It also creates a suction-cup effect when prying it out of a car's cup holder. I'd buy another Nathan, sans sleeve.