- Detail Images
The Nathan Speed 2 Hydration Belt offers a lightweight, unobtrusive way to ensure you stay hydrated on the go. The included 10-ounce Nathan Flasks are easily removable and replaceable with one hand so you can sip consistently without interrupting the flow of your run.
- Elasticized limited-stretch belt includes soft binding that won't chafe
- Updated, lighter-weight pocket gives you a spot to stash gels, keys, and an ID
- Hook-and-loop closure adjusts to your ideal fit
- Includes two 10-ounce flasks that are BPA-free and dishwasher-safe
- Sizes: small (26-32in), medium (32-38in), large (38-44in) and XL (44-50in)
Share your thoughts
Works well enough
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The Nathan Speed 2 Hydration Belt comes pretty well as advertised. The belt has a simple velcro attachment. It seems to hold well and not slip much. There is no way to secure the end of the belt that overlaps past the velcro. It tends to curl up. Make sure you get one that fits.
The bottles seal better than other nathan bottles I've seen. Most seem to leak. The biggest problem is if you fill the bottles all the way, they occasionally bounce out and fall to the ground. This happens if you change stride or sprint while running. On mine, it happens less if I'm particular about which side the bottles are on (one bottle stays better if it's on the right). I've never experienced this with bottles 3/4 or less full.
Even though this happens I use this belt on every long run.
I would recommend.