Nathan Quick Change Organizer
- Detail Images
- Community Images
Focus on the race, not on your stuff.
If you were just toting the kitchen sink to your next triathon, that would be relatively easy; it's organizing the many small items that gives you a headache. Make sure you have everything you need and that you can set up your transition space quickly and easily with the help of the Nathan Quick Change Organizer. Jon Rechlin, Nathan's president, drew on his triathlon experience to design this bag, which addresses every need of serious triathletes, pros and newbies alike.
- Ventilated compartment for your shoes and a ventilated, waterproof compartment for your wetsuit
- Fleece-lined pockets hold goggles and glasses
- External bungees hold your helmet, while mesh pouch holsters your water bottle (bottle not included)
- Nutrition/organizer pockets sort out your small items
- Fold-out pad helps you organize your transition area