- Detail Images
So light you'll forget your carrying anything at all.
Hiding water bottles along your training route can lead to disaster (which bush was that again?). Instead of playing hide-and-seek with your hydration, pull on the Nathan HPL #028 Hydration Vest and run with all the water you need right on your back. This featherlight vest was designed for marathoners and ultra runners who needed storage and water but couldn't afford to haul around more than a few extra ounces. Thankfully the HPL #028 weighs in at just five ounces, has pockets for your nutrition and ultralight layers, and the back pocket can hold up to a 1.5 liter bladder. For runners particularly sensitive to the feel of materials, the synthetic mesh is soft, smooth, and highly flexible for comfort.
- Mesh body material allows excess heat and moisture to easily move away from your body and ultra-soft perimeter binding eliminates edges that could cause chafing
- Side compression straps allow you to tighten this vest so it fits closer to your body
- Mesh back pocket holds up to a 1.5 liter bladder or lightweight layers like a jacket and gloves
- Front accessory pockets hold gels, sunglasses, or a small hand bottle
- Reflective detailing increases your visibility at dusk or dawn when light is low
Share your thoughts
So this does or doesn't come with a bladder?...
So this does or doesn't come with a bladder? It's not clear...
The description/name is a bit deceiving. The vest does not come with a bladder. It's designed to hold a bladder and/or water bottler, but all you get is the vest.