- Detail Images
Keep the essentials on your back, run, and forget everything else.
Nathan's Endurance Hydration Vest rises above the rest by offering a hydration solution that's just as comfortable during your training runs as it is on race days. Streamline and lightweight, this vest includes a two-liter water bladder to keep you hydrated and multiple storage options for nutrition and layering. Mesh shoulder straps allow excess heat to vent away from your body, soft perimeter binding eliminates the opportunity for the vest edges to chafe against your skin, and four adjustment straps give you the power to achieve the perfect, bounce-free fit. This vest takes the stress out of carrying your hydration when you're running thirty miles of trail non-stop.
- Mesh shoulder straps and back panel allow excess heat and moisture to move away from your body
- Four adjustable side straps allow you to perfect the fit so this pack won't bounce or sway when you run
- Storage includes Power Stretch mesh pockets, a weather-resistant front pocket for pills, and a small zipper compartment on the back
- Two-liter hydration bladder with hose and locking bite valve included
- Zippered opening holds your hydration bladder securely and makes it easy to access the bladder for efficient refilling
- Reflective detailing improves your visibility when light is low at dusk and dawn
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Also my first running specific pack. I have used it a lot. I love a lot of things about it:
- fits me with room to grow (45in chest)
-awesome bladder (leak proof, durable, good tube and valve)
-can fit another water bottle on the front pouch on one side
-easy access to multiple pockets for music devices, gu, etc.
-no chafing, even on longer runs (50mi)
-breathable, as breathable as these can be
-2 liters is a perfect amount for me
I am very happy with this purchase.
Great Fit and Design
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is the first running specific pack/vest I've ever purchased. I've got to say that it is a HUGE improvement from running with my MTB Camelbak. The vest fits very comfortably. The pockets are a good size and I can even add in a rain jacket with stretchy cable underneath the pocket. Perfect for water, fuel, and a few bad weather just-in-case clothing items. Get out there and run!
What the chances I can fit a spare MTB...
What the chances I can fit a spare MTB 29er tube or 2 in the pocket in this pack?
Hard to tell, but I'd bet you could squeeze two in there if you were determined... but not much else! (Maybe plan on one tube and a multitool?)
Personally I recommend a larger pack for mountain biking. Seems like I'm alway stuffing something else in my pack for MTB adventures. After wind storms I even carry a small saw... and in the winter always an extra layer--not to mention that I want to have room to carry a layer I've removed, a different set of gloves during shoulder season, etc.
One tube fits with a bike tool in mine. Two tubes could fit if you didn't fill the bladder to capacity.