Gives experienced wave riders and beginners something to talk about.
Whether you prefer to cruise the waters or paddle into small waves, turn to the Naish Nalu Bamboo Stand-Up Paddleboard. Thanks to its volume-to-width ratio, the Nalu Bamboo works well as a beginner board for lighter riders, while its longboard-esque personality traits offer smooth and powerful turns for those looking to up their performance.
- 9ft and 9ft 6in boards have a smaller-scale longboard-style shape for lighter riders wanting a high-performance SUP board
- 10ft 6in board is a one-board solution for riders wanting versatility, stability, and wave-riding qualities
- Concave bottom boosts paddling speed, while a narrow outline gives you outstanding handling and carving
- Sandwich wood construction features a lightweight molded EPS core, biax glass and wood veneer sandwich deck and bottom, and glossy finish to deliver a stiff and responsive feel
- Wood sandwich deck and bottom laminate create a durable outer shell that provides overall impact resistance and a stiff longitudinal stringer effect
- FCS thruster setup offers stability, drive, and maneuverability
- High-quality FCS fin system uses a fin box that's anchored deep into the board and that grabs the laminates on both the deck and underside of the board for a strong hold from back to front and top to bottom
- EVA deck pad (single density EVA) features diamond grooving for traction, heat embossing to reduce water absorption, and a multi-color design for a cool graphic
- Recessed, ergonomic Ledge carry handles make for effortless transport to and from the water, reduce finger fatigue, and supply a secure grip when you come out of the water
- Includes an ECO board bag which reduces packaging by 85%, has a heavy-duty zipper, is made of durable materials, features a carry strap, and is an ideal bag for in or on-the-car use
- 9ft board is ideal for riders up to 175lb (79.4kg)
- 10ft 6in board is ideal for riders up to 200lb (90.7kg)