Cruises flatwater and flosses along waves.
Take advantage of glossy waters and small surf with the Naish Mana Bamboo Stand-Up Paddleboard. A tail rocker and concave bottom enable you to cruise down the line easier when you ride waves, while a wide waist adds stability and float during your tour or island-hopping adventure.
- 7ft 9in board is ideal for lighter riders in small surf or larger riders looking for solid wave performance with added float and stability
- 9ft board is ideal for small surf and peeps of all sizes
- Mana's width and short length makes SUPing in waves easy to learn and wicked fun
- Single concave bottom shape and rocker profile offer stability and ease of turning
- Sandwich wood construction features a lightweight EPS core, biax glass and wood veneer sandwich deck and bottom, and glossy finish to deliver a stiff and responsive feel
- 6.5 + FCS thruster setup offers stability, drive, and maneuverability
- High-quality FCS fin system uses a fin box that's anchored deep into the board and that grabs the laminates on both the deck and underside of the board for a strong hold from back to front and top to bottom
- EVA deck pad (single-density EVA) features diamond grooving for traction, heat embossing to reduce water absorption, and a multi-color design for a cool graphic
- Ledge carry handles (recessed, ergonomic carry handles) make for effortless transport to and from the water, reduce finger fatigue, and supply a secure grip when you come out of the water
- Includes an ECO board bag which reduces packaging by 85%, has a heavy-duty zipper, is made of durable materials, features a carry strap, and is an ideal bag for in or on-the-car use
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Great board for the price - lightweight board and nice construction. I'm 180lbs and 6'2. With a wetsuit on I'm at the max weight for this board (9ft). It still floats me fine in the water, rear rails half submerged. But it will suit the surf a lot better. If I was going to do a lot more flatwater paddling I'd get a longer board and more volume. I think this is 140L volume.
Whats the volume of the 9 ft Naish Mana...
Whats the volume of the 9 ft Naish Mana Bamboo SUP