- Community Images
Minimalist shelter for four that pitches quickly.
- DuraShield coating on the canopy repels rain, snow, and precipitation when the weather turns foul
- Front and back access flap doors roll open to aid ventilation and make loading gear inside of this tent easy as pie
- A pair of peak vents allow for cross-ventilation at the top of each door so hot air can rise inside and then escape outside
- Six-point pitch sets up quickly by staking into the ground securely
- Reinforced guy points provide additional points to set up lines when vicious winds hammer your camping spot
- Floorless construction saves weight and, if you're using adjustable trekking poles for support, lets you tinker with the pitch angle
- Compatible MSR footprint sold separately
Share your thoughts
I had one of these until last year and a...
I had one of these until last year and a bear made multiple new ventilation flaps. The twin sister has a back and front door, does this new version have the same, two doors?