MSR Twin Brothers Tent: 4-Person 4-Season
- Community Images
Minimalist shelter for four that pitches quickly.
Cramming four full-size adults into a three-person tent can be a nightmare even in the best of weather. Keep things simple with the rugged Twin Brother 4-Person Tent. Built for all-weather, four-season use and weighing just under five pounds, the Twin Brothers provides burly protection at the cost of just over a pound per person. And in a pinch, the Twin can squeeze in two extra bodies, making it one of the lightest shelter options available for groups of six.
- DuraShield coating on the canopy repels rain, snow, and precipitation when the weather turns foul
- Front and back access flap doors roll open to aid ventilation and make loading gear inside of this tent easy as pie
- A pair of peak vents allow for cross-ventilation at the top of each door so hot air can rise inside and then escape outside
- Six-point pitch sets up quickly by staking into the ground securely
- Reinforced guy points provide additional points to set up lines when vicious winds hammer your camping spot
- Floorless construction saves weight and, if you're using adjustable trekking poles for support, lets you tinker with the pitch angle
- Compatible MSR footprint sold separately