- Detail Images
The go-to pole design.
- SureLock Adjustment system utilizes a positive-locking mechanism to prevent slipping in a variety of weather conditions
- Streamlined design caters to users who value simplicity and low weight
- Top-centered swing helps you keep an efficient stride over long distances
- Dual-density grip works with a broad range of hand sizes and features a catch for raising heel lifts on snowshoes and AT bindings
- Multi-section design lets you collapse the SureLock TR-3 down for convenient storage and transport
Share your thoughts
I'm choosing my fisrt trekking poles. MSR...
I'm choosing my fisrt trekking poles. MSR SureLock UL seems like the perfect choice but what is significant difference between 2-section and 3-section pole?
The major difference between 2 and 3 sections is in how short/compact they are when collapsed. Another model that's made by Black Diamond that I would highly recommend as not only your first set of poles, but possibly the last ones you'll ever need, are the Trail or Trail compacts. My kids started with those, my 75 year old mother loves hers, and even I've been known to use them from time to time. Hope this helps.
MSR SureLock UL-2 Trekking Pole
Are these sold as a pair, or individuall...
Are these sold as a pair, or individually?