MSR SureLock TR-2 Trekking Pole
- Detail Images
Don't waste time fiddling with locking mechanisms.
MSR made the SureLock TR-2 Trekking Pole for the active user who only isn't overly concerned with storage space. If your trekking poles tend to live near the front door, and you tend to live near the trailhead, then don't bother dropping extra money on a pole designed to fit in a glovebox. The SureLock TR-2 Trekking Pole provides the same durability and quality you've come to expect from MSR and gets you on the trail in no time.
- SureLock Adjustment system utilizes a positive-locking mechanism to prevent slipping in a variety of weather conditions
- Dual-density grip works with a broad range of hand sizes and features a catch for raising heel lifts on snowshoes and AT bindings
- Glove-friendly, two-finger trigger release allows for one-handed collapse and the adjustment of the pole's length based on your needs
- Top-centered swing helps you keep an efficient stride over long distances
- Includes snow and trekking baskets per your needs