Built for the other nine months of the year.
- Dura-Shield coated fabrics and taped bathtub floor protect you and your gear from heavy rain, snow, and wind
- Four internal pockets are great for storing headlamps, watches, or maps
- Stout geometry and geodesic frame shape easily handle high wind and heavy snow
- Two vestibules leave tons of space for storage and provide ease of access
- Spacious design accommodates up to five climbers and all the relevant gear
- Item #CAS0689
- Q & A
Storm King - Fairweather Prince
Does this tent have any non-closable mesh...
Does this tent have any non-closable mesh panels? I need a large, lightweight tent for desert camping that will keep the blowing sand out without using the fly.
The only netting is on the doors. Both have outer nylon panels that completely cover the netting.
Best tent I've ever owned. survived Lonsome...
Best tent I've ever owned. survived Lonsome
bay on Lake Iliamna,AK.
Loaned it to a New Yorker and he managed to break a pole. How do I replace?
Call 1-800-527-1527. This will get you to warranty. The tent has a lifetime pole warranty so they should take care of you. Those damn New Yorkers.