Attach the MSR Reactor 1.7L Pot to your MSR Reactor Stove System and cook up a meal for two. Designed to work specifically with the compact MSR Reactor Stove System, this pot is durable, lightweight, and engineered to make cooking fast. Once you've had your fill, pack your Reactor stove inside this pot, flip the handle over the lid to lock everything in place, and get hiking.
- Anodized aluminum makes this pot lightweight but incredibly strong
- See-through top helps you get a visual indicator of how your food is cooking
- Talon handle flips out for easy handling and folds over the top of the pot to lock the lid in place for secure storage
- Compatible with Reactor 1L, 1.7L, and 2.5L Stove System burners
- Reactor burner and fuel canister nest inside this pot and form a compact, all-in-one unit for backpacking
- Note: this item includes ONLY the MSR Reactor Pot (stove system, burner, and fuel canister all sold separately)
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Perfect size for melting snow for water or cooking for more than one person. So much easier than the 1 liter, but much more condensed than the 2.5L size. Perfect.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
It has a max fill line at 1.0L mark and the last marking is at 1.5L. 1.7L would be all the way to the brim. So actually its a smaller volume than expected.
Also the lid on the 1.7L doesn't have the same porting as the 1L and 2.5L that i've seen. The 1.7L I have only has one small port that you can't very well use to pour with. I guess its just there to vent steam pressure.
There are also some other differences like in the lid handle.
Otherwise the Reactor is a great stove system. Be sure to keep all of its components dry for storage.