MSR Nook Tent: 2-Person 3-Season
- Detail Images
- Community Images
You'll find space for this tent as well as inside of it.
Backcountry tent sites rarely offer enough space for your palatial camping tent. There's good news, though: MSR designed the Nook 2-Person 3-Season Tent to fit in tight spaces without cramping your style when you sleep. Highly packable body material, a roomy floor plan, and classic, tough-as-nails MSR build quality make the Nook the ideal choice for comfortable wilderness living when times are tight.
- Lightweight body material keeps this tent light enough for backpacking without sacrificing durability
- Quick-clip tent and pole interface makes for fast, easy setup even if you're tired and it's late
- Compact floor design and single vestibule allows this tent to fit comfortably in small backcountry tent sites
- Roomy interior height allows campers to sit up, side-by-side
- Mesh windows and fly vents keep air moving inside for superior ventilation
- Rain and precipitation easily slide off the waterproof coating on the outside of the lightweight fly
- Pitch this tent with just the fly and footprint (footprint sold separately) and shave some weight with the fast-and-light configuration option