- Detail Images
Big groups call for big backcountry meals, which is why MSR created the Flex 4 Cooking System. The chef can let his culinary creativity run wild with two nonstick aluminum pots and strainer lids while the whole crew will appreciate the four DeepDish plates and insulated mugs. Plus, the entire kit fits inside of the largest pot for easy packing.
- Dual-handle 5.3-liter pot and 3.2-liter pot with a talon pot handle can easily cook up enough grub for four hikers
- Hard-anodized aluminum pots have a nonstick surface for cooking versatility and easy cleaning
- Strainer lids provide faster cooking times and allow you to strain off pasta and rice dishes without spilling the food
- Four DeepDish plates hold everything from savory stews to freshly caught trout
- Four insulated stainless steel mugs with splash-free lids allow you and your buddies to sip morning brew and evening spirits
- Entire kit weighs just three and a half pounds and fits inside of the largest pot for compact packing
Share your thoughts
Climber Thanksgiving Dinner
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This is enough to cook for an entire army of climber rabble. I minimal space is wasted as everything pairs together very nicely. The skillet also pairs extremely well with the Flex 4 Cookset. I plan to use this for car camping and canoe touring. This is going to be an excellent tool to cook up a Dirtbag Thanksgiving whilst camping and climbing in St. George over the upcoming holidays.