- Detail Images
Turns out that sleeping in a barn isn't half bad.
- An intuitive clip-and-sleeve structural design sets up quickly and easily in just a few minutes, and multiple guy-out points offer additional foul-weather security
- Triple-pole design creates a strong frame that forms the walls, and dual poles on top offer additional support for the roof and awnings
- Bathtub floor wraps up along the inside of the barn to keep sleeping area dry even in heavy rain, and it detaches to save weight on dry trips
- An interior height of 74 inches allows for plenty of space for even adults to stand up fully and move around inside
- Windows at front and rear allow for ample cross-ventilation during the hot summer months and awnings at both ends provide protection from sun and precipitation
Share your thoughts
Has anyone had any experience with it in...
Has anyone had any experience with it in snow (on purpose or otherwise)? I'm thinking about getting one and retro-fitting a stove jack to it for early winter base camp, but wonder about durability with the snow coming down.
A great single wall large tent
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I recently used this tent in Maine for 4 days wehere it poured the majority of the time. I got zero leaking straight out of the bag. I did have some moisture issues, but that's because it was so humid. The bathtub floor held up well and was super easy to attach. The height was awesome for changing clothes and such inside,. The only downside it that the top center panels collected waterwhich I periodically had to push to empty, other than that the tent was bomber. Well worth the money.
What is the actual size ,what is the size...
What is the actual size ,what is the size of the flooring, how far up does it go up the side, what is the roof height, are the seams sealed at the manufacturer or do I have to do it?
Floor is 120" x 90". The roof is 74" tall at the center. Yes, the seams are sealed by the manufacturer.
I know that its 74" tall, but how wide and...
I know that its 74" tall, but how wide and how long?
It is 120" long and 90" wide.
would like to know if this tent has been...
would like to know if this tent has been factory seam sealed. Also how & where does the tub floor attach to tent body?
the seams are taped and the floor attaches at the bottom via 6 toggles and the upper lip of the floor via six sidelock buckles
not good design
The tent is really poorly designed. The poles on top are sticking out as such that if you are entering the tent at night, you may get the end of the pole in your eye (height at around 5.3-5.5").
The floor is not fixed, so there is a lot of wind coming in from all sides. Also I don't think the single layer design is best-in-class.