- Detail Images
Fall in love over reconstituted pea soup.
- Pot is crafted from hard anodized aluminum, which is strong, light, and disperses heat more efficiently than titanium
- Includes the Talon pot handle, which can be removed with the push of a button
- Lightweight lid doubles as a strainer
- Durable Deep Dish plates are made of non-leaching polypropylene, and are safe for hot or cold meals
- Insulated stainless steel mugs hold twelve ounces and include an HDPE lid and a non-slip insulating EVA sleeve for comfortable use
Share your thoughts
Great Cooking System
This is a great cooking system. If your going to be gourmet cooking in the back country, you have everything you'll need in this. If you are just going to be eating dehydrated meals, then you can take the pot and lid, which is super light. The whole system is not that heavy at about 1 LBS. 7 OZ. Its a great kit add some utensils, and a small salt and pepper shaker and your set. The only downside is its pretty expensive at $100.00. Other than that its great and i would recommend this to anyone.