Spend all day on the trail.
The Mountainsmith Wraith 25 Backpack carries what you need for a long day on the trails without bogging you down. It manages this thanks to its Breezeway suspension, which features a sling-back suspension panel that allows air to circulate along your spine. In addition, air-flow shoulder straps allow additional ventilation and also feature a DWR anti-sweat finish that adds comfort on warm-weather hikes.
- Internal hydration bladder sleeve makes it easy for you to get your fluids (reservoir not included)
- Zippered front panel stash pockets organize your Ten Essentials
- Trekking pole mounts and tool loops accommodate your gear
- Side panel accessory pockets hold your water bottles
- Side compression straps and one-inch removable waist-belt stabilize the pack
- Mountainsmith's recommended load: 25 pounds
Share your thoughts
Mountainsmith Wraith 25 Backpack
Resurrecting our award winning Mountainlight category, we've brought the Wraith 25L back to life! This robust, technical 25L panel loader is built with durable, lightweight high tenacity nylon and loads of ergonomic features ensuring years of fast, light, and comfortable trail use. Sized for 16" to 21" torsos, our Breezeway trampoline suspension backpanel sports a coated mesh sling for increased airflow, perforated shoulder straps, DWR coated airmesh foam for increased breathability, and innovative Lumbar Control Point pad for increased stability and load transfer.