The champion of daypacks.
Based on its original design from 1995, the Mountain Smith World Cup Backpack boasts a few new, slightly more modern upgrades that cater to your on-the-go lifestyle. From pedaling in to work to rolling on two wheels around campus, the World Cup has a tough Cordura construction to hold up against the abuse of your daily adventures. Additionally, the supportive EVA framesheet and Airmesh backpanel help keep the load stable and well-ventilated as you pedal push around town.
In regards to its modernized upgrades, a side access laptop compartment keeps your computer close at hand for days in the classroom, while the front bungee straps stashes a rain jacket when the weather's unpredictable. Buckle in the waistbelt for even more stability when taking on longer rides, or remove it entirely when you're headed on a quick ride down the street to the store. Not to mention, a bevy of pockets offer storage for hydration, sunglasses, gloves, wallet, keys, and extra layers during your outing.
- A vintage-inspired pack for the modern-day commuter
- Durable fabric holds up to hard-hitting abuse
- Side access laptop compartment safely stores computer
- Bungee strap attachment holds light jackets
- EVA framesheet with Airmesh panel keeps the ride stable and light
- Removable waist belt further boosts stability
- Hydration sleeve and hose-port give you drinking options
- Item #MOU003E